Generic name for the intermediate filament proteins of epithelial cells.

This entry appears with permission from the Dictionary of Cell and Molecular Biology

(11 Mar 2008)

cytohet, cytohyaloplasm, cytoid, cytoid bodies < Prev | Next > cytokeratin filaments, cytokeratins, cytokine

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums