<dentistry> When a new tooth comes in, the tooth is said to erupt when the tooth breaks through the surface of your gums, so you can see the tooth in your mouth.

(05 Mar 2000)

eructate, eructation, erudite, erumpent < Prev | Next > eruption, eruption cyst, eruptive

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums