fascicular cambiummedical dictionary

<plant biology> Form of cambium present in the vascular bundles of higher plants.

This entry appears with permission from the Dictionary of Cell and Molecular Biology

(11 Mar 2008)

fascicled, fasciclins, fascicular, fascicular block < Prev | Next > fascicular degeneration, fascicular graft

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums