<botany> A ridge like the keel of a boat, in particular, a boat-shaped structure formed by fusion of the two anterior petals of a flower.

(19 Jan 1998)

kecksy, ked, kedani fever, kedlook, KEE < Prev | Next > keeled, keeled chest, keeling

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums