<physics> A transparent optical element, so constructed that it serves to change the degree of convergence or divergence of the transmitted rays.

(05 Aug 1998)

Lennox, William, Lenoir, Camille, Lenoir's facet < Prev | Next > lens, Bertrand, lens capsule

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums