<physics> Bending of waves as they pass from a medium having one refractive index to a medium (or region within a medium) having a different refractive index.

(09 Oct 1997)

refractile, refracting, refracting angle of a prism < Prev | Next > refraction, angle of, refractionist

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums