rope flap -->
tubed flap
medical dictionary

A flap in which the sides of the pedicle are sutured together to create a tube, with the entire surface covered by skin.

Synonyms: Filatov flap, Filatov-Gillies flap, Filatov-Gillies tubed pedicle, rope flap, tubed pedicle flap.

(05 Mar 2000)

tube, tube cast, tubectomy, tube curare < Prev | Next > tubed pedicle flap, tubelength mechanical

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums