A dividing wall or partition, a general term for such a structure. The term is often used alone to refer to the septal area or to the septum pellucidum.

This entry appears with permission from the Dictionary of Cell and Molecular Biology

(11 Mar 2008)

septula of testis, septulate, septulum, septulum testis < Prev | Next > septum accessorium, septum, atrial

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums