serial film changer -->
film changer
medical dictionary

A device that moves film for radiographic studies that require rapid serial X-ray exposures, such as angiography.

Synonyms: rapid film changer, serial film changer.

(05 Mar 2000)

fill-out form, filly, film, film, ap, film at 11 < Prev | Next > filmcoated, film dosimetry, Filmer, David

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums