Rigid or flexible appliances used to maintain in position a displaced or movable part or to keep in place and protect an injured part.

(12 Dec 1998)

splintered fracture, splinter haemorrhages, splinting < Prev | Next > split, split, split brain, Split-C

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums