The movement of something into, through and out of a place, the rate at which a thing is depleted and replaced.

This entry appears with permission from the Dictionary of Cell and Molecular Biology

(11 Mar 2008)

turnkey, turnkey, turnkey system, turn of logs < Prev | Next > turnover flap, turnover number, turnpike

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums