<electronics> UK term for a vacuum tube.

(01 Feb 1996)

A device that controls the flow of a fluid through a pipe.

One shell of a double shelled mollusc such as a clam or oyster.

In botany terminology, a portion of an organ that has fragmented, of a capsule, the teeth like portions into which the dehiscing part of the pericarp splits at maturity.

(09 Oct 1997)

valva tricuspidalis, valva trunci pulmonalis, valve < Prev | Next > valveless, valve of coronary sinus

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums